Welcome to GOLD
Paediatric Palliative Care Training for General PractitionersThis practical days training, led by Dr Justin Amery MB, BS, MRCGP, DCH and accredited for CPD by The Royal College of General Practitioners will:
- Provide you with an introduction to Children’s Palliative Care;
- Focus on breaking bad news – in theory and practice;
- Consider issues relating to pain and symptom management;
- Assist you with significant event analysis;
- Provide you with tools for surviving and thriving in Children’s Palliative Care.
Camden safeguarding children board trainingsThis two-day event is for all health and social care practitioners who wish to develop their safeguarding knowledge. It is particularly relevant to workers who are new to the borough.
Participants will have:
- Developed awareness of the multi-agency role in Camden and how it contributes to joint working.
- Gained an insight into the ways in which local children and families can be supported
- Increased their knowledge and competencies and extended their expertise in this area having completed basic awareness training .
Back CareKate Owen and Beaux Bryant, Trust Back Care Advisors, are undertaking a Trust-wide audit of ALL moving and handling equipment during March. Please could staff ensure they know where the equipment is kept in their area.